Preguntas para Pavel Begun, fundador de 3G Capital

Amigos de Más Dividendos:
Como sabrán, el gestor Pavel Begun participa en la edición de este año del Value School Winter Summit. La sesión será un coloquio en inglés con el invitado, que responderá a las preguntas de la audiencia. Por sugerencia del Sr. Begun, abrimos este hilo para que, si lo desean, consignen aquí sus preguntas (si lo hacen en inglés, se lo agradecemos de antemano). Procuraremos plantearle el mayor número de ellas durante la sesión, que comenzará el día 15 de diciembre a las 19:30.
Muchas gracias.
El equipo de Value School

12 Me gusta

Ahí van:

Considering that more and more people are looking at the stock market, do you think that the classic value investing style can work in these times?
Don’t you think that now when companies are trading at a low multiple, it is for good reason?

To what extent do you think it is profitable to be invested in a cheap company, which has mediocre growth and returns on capital, favors a long-term investor? Doesn’t time play against you?

10 Me gusta

Muchas gracias. Se las enviaremos de su parte.

4 Me gusta

Una pregunta respecto a su posible actuación en las actuales circunstancias en Turquía

Years ago you said: <<If there is a crisis, it is likely that there will be some attractive assets going on sale. After going through the stock manual cover-to-cover for the country in which the crisis occurred, I might come up with ten to fifteen names to “sink my teeth into” and research further>>

Will you recommend to research Turkey traded companies ?

What will be the most important set of data from the accountancy to look into ?

7 Me gusta

Muchas gracias. Apuntamos también sus preguntas para enviárselas al Sr. Begun.

3 Me gusta

Aquí va la mía @Value.School

Mr. Begun,

If you have to choose one single thing that made the difference between you and your competitors in your career , what could be?

*Thanks in advance,

Second if possible:

What do you think about financial communities as MasDividendos? *

6 Me gusta

Muchas gracias. Se la enviamos al Sr. Begun.
Un saludo cordial.
VS

5 Me gusta

Aquí la charla.

7 Me gusta